Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dry Skin Brushing for Health

I bought a boar's hair brush about two months ago and started the Paavo Airola method of dry skin brushing. He recommends brushing twice a day, but it takes about 15 minutes, so I have been brushing nightly before I go to bed. My skin feels incredibly energized. My muscles feel warm and relaxed. It's a good time to get in touch with what's going on with your body as well. If you don't have Airola's book, this article http://chetday.com/dryskinbrushing.htm by Sabrina Marie gives a good overview of the benefits and the "how to's" of dry skin brushing.

COMMON SENSE: The skin is your body's largest organ. When improperly maintained, the elimination duties of the skin are forced upon the kidneys. Give your kidneys a break - keep your skin clean and rejuvenated. Brushing helps stimulate blood flow to the surface and gives your kidneys a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home