Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dry Skin Brushing for Health

I bought a boar's hair brush about two months ago and started the Paavo Airola method of dry skin brushing. He recommends brushing twice a day, but it takes about 15 minutes, so I have been brushing nightly before I go to bed. My skin feels incredibly energized. My muscles feel warm and relaxed. It's a good time to get in touch with what's going on with your body as well. If you don't have Airola's book, this article http://chetday.com/dryskinbrushing.htm by Sabrina Marie gives a good overview of the benefits and the "how to's" of dry skin brushing.

COMMON SENSE: The skin is your body's largest organ. When improperly maintained, the elimination duties of the skin are forced upon the kidneys. Give your kidneys a break - keep your skin clean and rejuvenated. Brushing helps stimulate blood flow to the surface and gives your kidneys a break.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous clear pores said...

You have a awesome blog! WOW!

I've got on zits related info.

Come see when you can.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous wrinkles said...

Thank you for your blog. It's interesting reading and I will come back!

I wanted to mention that we offer fast results targeting wrinkles, crows feet around the eyes, and other signs of aging. We can help to remove 10 years or more from your complexion. If you know anyone who wants these kinds of results should visit my website here: http://freeofwrinkles.com/index.php?source=V

Let me know how well it works and I wil add your testimonial.

Thanks,
Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home